How to Make Sure Any Center You Attend is Fully Licensed for Off-Label HBOT Treatments
It’s very important to know that the FDA authorizes only licensed hyperbaric oxygen centers to perform hyperbaric oxygen therapy for off-label treatment. Our center in Palm Harbor, Florida is fully licensed to perform hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) on 14 FDA-approved conditions and other off label disorders and illnesses. As a result, people come to our center from all across the United States and around the world.
But just because your condition is off label, doesn’t mean that hyperbaric oxygen therapy won’t successfully treat it. Far from it! Every day we help to heal patients with migraines, Lyme disease, RSD, strokes, post-polio syndrome, CP and other painful nerve-related conditions. To repeat, EVERY DAY we help heal patients!
Wondering if hyperbaric oxygen therapy could be right for you? To schedule an assessment at our Palm Harbor, Florida, Center, click here now or call 727-787-7077.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment: Healing is Close at Hand
Unless you have one of 14 specific conditions, your HBOT treatment is considered off-label. That doesn’t mean the treatment won’t be effective – not by a long shot! On the contrary, thousands of patients who have spent time in our state-of-the-art hyperbaric oxygen chambers have off-label conditions and have found healing.
After finding that they can get Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy within a reasonable driving distance, people open themselves up to a new world of natural treatment that is especially effective when combined with other therapies. Unquestionably, HBOT frequently gives them the chance to live normal and productive lives again.
A hyperbaric chamber is a clear, sealed chamber where patients breathe in pure oxygen under varying sea depth pressures. Over the course treatment, this safe, non-invasive treatment can dramatically decrease pain and other difficult nerve-based symptoms. HBOT works so effectively because it carries oxygen in the blood plasma far beyond where every-day breathing can take it. Equally important, this floods the body with vital nutrients that allow it to begin healing itself naturally.
As I have said, HBOT offers so many healing properties to those battling a variety of different diseases and conditions. At this point, I encourage you to take the next step and learn more about how HBOT can help you!
If you believe hyperbaric oxygen therapy could be right for you, ask for a personalized assessment at our Palm Harbor, Florida, Center. To schedule an appointment, click here now or call 727-787-7077.
“Off-Label” Conditions We Successfully Treat
If you have any of the following off-label conditions, HBOT can help to restore your health:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Lyme Disease
- Migraine Headaches
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Near Drowning
- Peripheral Nerve Regeneration
- Post-Polio Syndrome
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Traumatic Brain Injury
FDA-approved HBOT Conditions We Treat:
- Air or Gas Embolism – caused when air or gas bubbles enter the arteries during diving or when an invasive medical procedure punctures a lung or artery
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Gas Gangrene – severe muscle infections known as clostridial myositis and myonecrosis
- Crush Injury that causes an acute loss of blood flow
- Decompression Sickness – suffered by divers who ascend to sea level too quickly
- Arterial Insufficiencies – including non-healing diabetic foot wounds or central retinal artery occlusion (eye strokes)
- Severe Anemia – acute blood loss that occurs from combat wounds or severe trauma
- Intracranial Abscess – infections of the brain, especially in patients with compromised immune systems
- Necrotizing Soft Tissue Infections – severe infections that progress rapidly from flesh-eating bacteria
- Osteomyelitis –Trauma induced chronic bone infections that resist conventional treatments
- Delayed Radiation Injury – necrotic wounds in soft tissue and bone that occur long after radiation treatments
- Compromised Skin Grafts and Flaps – when reconstructive surgeries fail due to complications related to the blood supply to the skin graft or flap
- Thermal Burn Injury – Deep burns from fire, steam or hot objects
- Acute Hearing Loss – the unexplained, rapid loss of hearing
Take The Next Step to Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment
As I have said, I believe that HBOT offers help to those that may not find relief with traditional options. For example, why take a handful of pain meds every day when HBOT can help reduce your pain? Without a doubt, I believe HBOT can help and would love to talk with you today.
To learn more about the benefits of licensed hyperbaric oxygen therapy, please contact our office in Florida at 727-787-7077. We will provide a personalized assessment to determine if you would benefit from HBOT. In cases where it is not covered by insurance, we will be glad to discuss options to help make HBOT treatments more affordable. You may also click HERE to fill out our online information form.